February « Inspiration Board » Here it is !
– An invitation to Inspire …and Expire. If you tend to work in apnea, remember your brain needs #Oxygen.
– The « Not to do List », because for some of us, this is as important to state what we should NOT do, as much as what we should do.
– A beautiful quote from Tom Robbins that reminds us that to move the lines being cheeky and somehow immature can help.
– Wanderlust!! With some glue and a bit of time you can offer a big trip to your imagination. The power of DIY!
– Impressive images of a fairly big Octopus going through a mouse hole. Determination combined to plasticity make miracles happen.
– #Standwithme, or the story of a 9 y.o who decides to sell lemonade to save 500 children from slavery..Where there’s a will,… there’s a way.
– « 30 days project ». Compiling 30 lists over 30 days of “what my life is made of” journey. Always good to recall and put on the paper these kinds of thoughts or memories.
– Oxygen is one of our engines at Oktopod. Why not spend a morning outside without computer, wifi or mobile phone? We are stating a collection of the places we are going to #unplug and #takeabreath. You can share your places to with these 2 hashtags as well.
– « We are on a mission to make magic happen ! ». A motto we want to develop around 3 pilars: Empowerment, innovation and altruism. And people amazing potential. Want to travel with us ?
– Last but not least. Johan Lehrer beautiful book on what makes creativity spring